Monday, March 9, 2009

THANK GOD! I thought it only happened to me...

I haven't been in the bloggy mood lately do to reasons that are surprisingly not boy related.
Having said that, this isn't going to be a long post.

I just wanted to say how HAPPY I am to find out that I'm not the only one that guys in relationships hit on.  After like, 10 guys with girlfriends hit on/make out with/pursue/or actually take you out, you begin to worry.  Actually. Wait, no. Now I'm MORE worried.  How many guys actually hit on girls when they're already in relationships?

As Ivy said, it's not fair.  I want someone that I can go home with and cuddle with. aka. NOT SOMEONE WHO'S IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.  

But why is it that I seem to attract two types of guys: men older than my father. and guys with girlfriends.  My guy friends tell me that at least for the guys with sig. others, it's because I'm cute and flirtatious and they miss being single.  Well, guess what. They're not. so they need to stop acting like it.  

This is the end of my post because it's a touchy subject and it makes me bitter.

ally

No comments:

Post a Comment