Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have nothing to blog about, because I'm not dating anyone.

The original title for this entry was, "I have nothing to blog about because no one is dating me." I looked it over for a good hungover minute, and decided to change the wording...because I am currently voluntarily taking myself out of the game. I don't even like getting hit on anymore (That's just not true. If it were true, I would wear pants when I went out.)

But really. Not dating makes me feel like I currently have nothing to bitch about. And I think maybe there are worse fates than not having a constant source of anger and frustration. Don't get me wrong...I'm sure in a week I will feel fat and sad that no one is holding me at night, and I will promptly feel the need to once again subject myself to the agony of dating.

But for now, I'm enjoying this. It helps that I made out with a hot Irishman this weekend.

Single and not ready to mingle (ew, did I just say that?),

Ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment